The FIRMAN H07553 is a 9400 watt 50A powerhouse that comes with a PGMA G300 CO shutdown. This is an electric start 74dB monster that will run for 12hrs on its 8 gallon fuel tank and is California emissions certified. Our Max Pro Series 439cc engine runs cool and efficient thanks to its Phoenix Fat Head Block. All Hybrid Series run on gas or propane, giving you flexibility. The H07553 has a 5.5ft propane hose for convenience using larger propane tanks and includes a 10″ wheel-kit and folding handle. Easy information is at your fingertips with a 3-in-1 data minder measuring Hrs, Volts, and Hertz. Comes with a cover and 25′ cord.
Note: Everything you need is in the box including: oil, funnel, operator’s manual, and spark plug wrench.
- 9400 Starting Watts / 7500 Running Watts – Gas
- 8450 Starting Watts / 6750 Running Watts – LPG
- Runtime: 74dB 1/2 load 12hrs
- (2) 5-20R 20A-120V GFCI
- (1) 14-50R 50A-120/240V
- (1) L14-30R 30A-120/240V TWIST LOCK
- (1) L5-30R 30A-120V TWIST LOCK
- 439cc Dual Fuel engine with low oil shut off and cast iron sleeve
- 8 gallon tank provides up to 12hrs of run-time. Propane tank not included
- Multi feature control panel with covered outlets
- 10″ Heavy Duty Wheels and High Folding Handle
- Includes engine oil, funnel, cover, and assembly tool kit and 5.5 ft LPG regulator hose
- 3 Year Warranty