The FIRMAN W01782 Inverter generator features 2100 starting watts and 1700 running watts. Power is supplied by our Max Pro Series 80cc FIRMAN engine which runs cool and efficient thanks to its Phoenix Fat Head Block. Our Whisper Series muffler keeps the W01782 running a quiet 59 decibels – well below the standards set by the National Parks Service, and our spark arrester has been approved by the USDA Forest Service. The .9-gallon fuel capacity provides a whopping 9 hours of run time. Starting is simple with the FIRMAN First pull, reliable recoil system.
The FIRMAN Volt Lock automatic voltage regulator ensures clean, consistent power output from the FIRMAN Power Stream alternator. For the ultimate in portability the W01781 is less than 52 lbs. with a built in ergonomic handle. Major touch points are all front and center for easy starting and use, power, choke, eco-mode and all receptacles are conveniently located for easy access. The durable, lightweight, powerful inverter is built for years of use. Just add gas! Everything you need comes standard in the box including: oil, funnel, bonus cover, owner’s manual and, spark plug wrench.
- 2100 Starting Watts / 1700 Running Watts
- Parallel Capable (parallel cables not provided)
- .9 Gallon Tank
- 9 hour Run Time
- Outlets – (1) 5-20R Duplex 120V – 20A, 12V (W/Battery Charging Cables), (1) USB (5V, 2.1 amps)
- Free Bonus Cover with zipper handle release and fold over flap to protect zipper.
- Reliable Recoil Start
- Fuel Efficient Economy Mode
- Volt Lock Automatic Voltage Regulator
- Low THD (under 3%)
- Power Stream Alternator
- Max Pro Series 80cc FIRMAN Engine
- Phoenix Fat Head Block for Enhanced Engine Efficiency
- Legendary Limited Lifetime Warranty Serviced from Our HQ In Phoenix Arizona, USA
- Whisper Series Muffler
- USDA Forest Service approved Spark Arrester
- Accessories Include Oil, Spark Plug Wrench, Shipping Bracket Wrenches, Funnel and Manual
- Durable Compact design with integrated ergonomic handle
- Weight – 51.6 Lbs
- Carton Measurements – 21.7”x15”x18.3”