Never worry about standing out again! Camouflage is key with the P03609 portable generator. Best used for camping, work-site and emergency power.
The FIRMAN P03609 generator features 4550 starting Watts and 3650 running watts. Power is supplied by our Max Pro Series 208cc FIRMAN engine which runs cool and efficient thanks to its Phoenix Fat Head Block. Our Whisper Series muffler keeps the P03609 running a quiet 67 decibels – well below the standards set by the National Parks Service, and our spark arrester has been approved by the USDA Forest Service. The industry-leading 5 gallon fuel capacity provides a whopping 14 hours of run time. Our rubberized Thresher handle makes recoil starting a snap – even with bulky gloves.
The FIRMAN Volt Lock automatic voltage regulator ensures clean, consistent power output from the FIRMAN Power Stream alternator. Pertinent information is at your fingertips with our 4-in-1 data minder measuring Volts, Hertz, Hours and a low oil indicator. The durable, compact tubular roll cage frame design is built for years of use. Just add gas! Everything you need comes standard in the box including: oil, funnel, owner’s manual, spark plug wrench, and two wrenches to remove protective shipping brackets.
- 208cc, low oil shut down, cast iron sleeve with integrated easy oil drain
- 5 gallon tank provides 14 hours runtime
- 8” Heavy Duty Never-Flat wheels and High Leverage Single Folding Handle
- Includes engine oil, funnel and FIRMAN assembly tool kit
- 3 year warranty
- 4550 Starting Watts / 3650 Running Watts
- Outlets – (1) TT-30R (RV Ready) 120V – 30A, (1) L5-30R 120V – 30A Twistlock, (2) 5-20R Duplex 120V – 20A
- Volt Lock Automatic Voltage Regulator
- Power Stream Alternator
- Phoenix Fat Head Block for Enhanced Engine Efficiency
- Whisper Series Muffler
- USDA Forest Service Spark Arrester
- 4-in-1 Data Minder Measures Volts, Hertz, Hours and Low Oil Indicator
- Durable Compact Tubular Roll Cage Frame Design
- Weight – 117 Lbs
- Carton Measurements – 23.8”x18.1”x19.8”